Tuesday, February 3, 2009

today . thanks

in these days, you made my life cheerfull than before.
You made me smile everyday.
sent you messages.
Gave you a call.
Went out together.

And i thought i became a fool.
I thought that you need me.
Then i realize that i'm wrong.
Still and still become the fool one.
Tell me please what is the truth.
It's been so long since we went out together

Those songs that we sang.
Those things that we laughed.
Those funny messages.
Should i delete it or not?
Am i dissapointing here or you just taking advantages in this situation?

do you walk away, just like the other?
Why those things become bad when it comes to the good one?
And today is the day, when i finally knew the truth.
And once again,i am dissapointed.
Dissapointed by the same reasons.
Should i walk away, or you go away?
Or should we just pretend like nothing happened these days?

No comments: