Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tell me where it hurts .

Why is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
Tell me now, tell me now
Tell me, why you're feelin' this way
I hate to see you so down, oh baby!

Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
Makin' you feel blue
Is there anything that I can do


Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away


***************************************

*Is there anything that I can do?
Oh I just wish that he would say something like that. Haha but once again, your life is not a fairytale -just like my friend blog's name- .

*Why did I choose this song?
I thought, it would be the best song that can describe what I feel now.

*How's my face , you may asked?
Oohhh I think it's ackward, just like my feelings. Totally ackward. I couldn't think positively,all that I had in mind is sad, angry, mad, and other things like that. Oohhh I wish I never felt like this. I might have wrote it in my previous blog post, and I just don't wanna rewrite it again. Okay that's enough .

*Did you mis somebody ?
Yes I did and I do miss somebody. Haha that's also ackward question to ask, sweetie..

*Did you cry?
Yes I did, for a while. But after that, I feel so much better although I still feel in kinda angry, but I feel much better actually..
Crying made me release all those pain inside this body..

*what do you wanna do now?
Hug him, kiss him, and tell him that I totally apologize for being rude these 2 days.. I'm sorry dear.. :'(
But you don't know how shocked I am read that thing. Okay it's kinda new to me but still, it shocked me. Haha.. But I'm really really apologize dear..

No comments: