Thursday, April 2, 2009

L letter

My dearest, ramandha..

I only have chances to talk about this in here. Didn't mean to hyperbolic this simple problems, but I just confused and stucked where I must share this story. I am confused, dear. Really, if you ask. I don't know what to say anymore. It seems like that I always doaing the wrong thing, ain't I? Okey if you said that I'm an ego person, but I just want you to think about this problem with another point of view. You're a man and I'm a woman. In this case, if you said that you've hurted by me, than you probably asked to yĆ³urself. In every case like us, in this kind of relationship, the woman always gets the bad things. You could've just walk away and say "ohh we don't have any relation". That's all. And I could say that you are also an ego because you easily said "I am comfort with this kind of relation.." . Hey, I'm a girl. I need some final statement from you... Please, Dear. I apology if I said those things in a bad way, but that's because I don't know what to say and I couldn't filtering those words. I'm sorry, really..
But I just afraid that you would've walk away from me. Please dear, I'm just in this kind of afraid.. I didn't mean that I didn't trust you, I trust you. I put my name in trusting you. I told all my friends that you will be nice to me. Please dear, I beg for your apology. I didn't mean to talked about my past. You said to me "past is just one way for you to learn, and never do the same mistake again in the future" , but hey, you did talk about my past, speaking of my exes even when I don't want to talk about it.dear.. I need you to cure all those past.. I'm happy with you..

Dear, I always jealous if you talk about other women in front of me. Don't you realize that I'm jealous?its because I don't wanna lose you, that's all :((

Hey dear, I love you. You make my life happier. Yes, you do make me happy and you always do..
The way you making jokes, the way you smile, the way you kiss and the way you protect me, it is always the most wonderful and happiest thing in my life. Please dear, I never cheated. And I'm sorry if I hurt you with those words I've said this afternoon.. Please dear.. I beg..

Hey ramandha..
I'm really really really sorry for you..
Dear,
If I have some chances to make it better, I wanna do something to make it better..
I'm sick with this situation dear..
I don't like for being in this kind of silence..
Please, I beg you. I beg for your pardon..

No comments: