Friday, March 13, 2009

hello, agung ramandha :)

hi Egy, i know that right now you're reading my blog as usual
:)
maybe it's the first time i call you name clearly in front of all people in the world. hahaha nevermind.

mmm..
wanna tell you lots, but just the point. it's nice to have you around me like these days. i'm happy, for real. you made me laugh like what i used to, but maybe it was a year ago when i was clearly laughed out loud. thank you, i really love when you do something to make me laugh even when i fell into the deep (aduh ini kayanya lebay banget ya sayang). thanks a lot, dear. :)

i dunno what to say anymore. i just feel happy to have you around me like this. thanks thanks thanks a lot, dear. you make me happy when i'm sad. you make me realize something that i've never figured out. the way you say that you love me or something like that, i never thought that it was "gombalan" or something. well maybe for the first time i did thinked about that, but as time goes by i didn't think like that anymore. but it's kinda weird for me, are you serious saying something like that? you know that words are sacred to say, right Hon?

when we were fighting last week, i wasn't thinking that i'm gonna cry that day. but, i don't know actually what made me cry like that. oh i love you, that's the rasional thing that passed in my mind. i was happy when we had that talk on saturday when you parked your car then we talked a lot. i'm happy :)

the way you make some jokes.
the way you were saying " i love you.."
or even when you just smile and just stared at my face.
it was beautiful. hahaha :">

agung ramandha, ramandha, rama, rambo, egeh, egy or whatever you name it is.

te quiero :)
thanks for making me happy with some little thing called LOVE :)
please don't ever think that i made this blog for you, and i make the same blog for the others. FYI, i never cheat on anyone else and what i feel for now is just you you and you. no one else. no those Xes,no those boys. no one.

just you :)

2 comments:

DIAN PUTRI said...

CIYEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;p

hello bonita! said...

Ciyeee knp dyaaan?
Ahh jadi malu :">