Friday, November 27, 2009

idul adha.

first, i'd like to say "happy Idul adha for all moslems in the world!"

***

but today was not the day like i was expecting.
well, i was wxpecting that tlday will be the fun day, the day when i shouldn't have to think of all those tasks but, things were different today. i was just lazy all day, watched some movies on tv, while mom and my brother were doing something in their own room. my dad? oh, he's still doing his assignment from the "diklat"-thing. boyfie is npw hanging out with his family (which makes me happy.. hihihi cause he rarely hangout with his family altogether! )

so, here am i, sitting right in front of my dearest-laptop, writting something in my blog, online the facebook, replying those walls, accepting the friend request, post some tweets, and.. reading the papers for the PIH (pengantar ilmu hukum)'s assignment. ooh it is SO LIFE !!

hoaaaahh...
reading these papers makes me confused, i opened the PowerPoint, but then, BLANK! i really don't know what to write on that. so i keep online on facebook, while i still have these assignment. but really, i feel lonely today. when every family celebrate this idul adha with gathering with their big family, i have to sit and then do the assignment. pheeewww.... i really want a fro-yo and sushi right now !

so i guess the right thing that i have to do now is waiting, waiting,and waiting for the reports from my boyfriend.

oh,by the way, SOULMOTION's gonna perform tomorrow at GASMIN Antapani (it's so close from my house actually!!!) ... should i come or not?

No comments: